Lady Wannabe Blog: Current Obsession; Tinted Lip Balms
                                 

Current Obsession; Tinted Lip Balms


Hello everyone, 
For sometime now I've been obsessed with tinted lipbalms... well it's not really an obsession I just love a little color on my lips, you know when I'm indoors or just going down to get a delivery package. 

L-R Avon Simply Pretty Dew Kiss Lip Tint, Lip Ice Sheer Colour Lip Balm, Guardian Colorblast,  Maybelline Baby Lips Color in Cherry Berry, Watsons Magic Lip Balm.
So after swatching these on my hand I realized they are almost same shade except for the Avon lip tint (shame on me).. Not only does these babies moisturize the lips they add colors too(you already know that), recently I found out they look great under lipsticks, you know they bring out/tone down lipstick.  

What makeup product(s) are you currently loving? Have a fabulous day! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

9 comments :

  1. oooh maybe I need to invest in some of these... I am a HUGE fan of EOS and of course it has no color but I love the lightness and that fact it keeps my lips moisturized. A little color would make a huge difference. Thanks for the post :)

    Ash,
    http://AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried eos.. lots of mixed reviews haha! u shld add a few tinted balms just for a lil color :)

      Delete
  2. I actually use this....it is very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they make lipstics look really good nd bring out the rich color. My current obsession would be lipstick. I leave the house these days with just baby powder and lipstick*the darker the better*
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to know, well I'm not really a fan of dark lipsticks lol! :)

      Delete
  4. I'm loving Maybelline lipstick in violet intruige and using the babylips under it is not bad at all.

    perezvoguediaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan of lip balms but they aren't really popular over here.
    Www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reviews! I've never actually used tinted lip balms before but I do like using lip balms, espeically in the winter! You have just opened up a new obsession for me!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...