Lady Wannabe Blog: EOTD
                                 

EOTD


Hello everyone, 

Hope you all are doing great?! Long time no EOTD huh? I just wanted to share this look I did, since I took the pictures I've been struggling with post tittle--so ama just leave it at EOTD wheww... Pardon my un-tweezed brow -- 


USED:
Revlon Colorstay Concealer, Monalisa creamy eyeshadow palette, MUA pearl eyeshadow (1 & 10), Elianto splendour shadow (saddle brown), Avon ultra luxury eye liner (black), Maybelline Hypersharp laser liner, Maybelline big eyes mascara, Silkygirl lash prism mascara. 

I'm currently loving Maybelline Hypersharp laser liner in Intense Black, very dark and I love how thin and precise it is. Anyone tried this liner? Have a lovely day! 

Please Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

14 comments :

  1. I definitely look this eye look! You are really talented. The liner looks incredible! X

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smockey eyes!
    stylebysidibe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look dear
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!! Lovely makeup,going to try this look. IfyEmmanson xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a stunning look! I love love that deep navy on the lower lashline and how your inner lid just pops is sooo beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just flawless!

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous makeup look! Your eyebrows look great :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That eyeliner is killing it! Awesome stuff!
    http://miralabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like how it still looks natural, i dont like dramatic makeups
    www.thatnigeriangirl.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're winged liner is perfect, choi!

    http://www.tukesquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...