Lady Wannabe Blog: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Ebony
                                 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Ebony


Hello loves, 

I'm sure everyone knows/owns or have heard about the dip brow pomade, it isn't really a new product but it is one product that you can agree with me is well hyped. On all social media it seems everyone owns and loves it. Anastasia Beverly Hills is known for her brow products and a lot of people swear by her products. 

I've always used pencils except for the time I tried the e.l.f eyebrow kit which was ok, my fave pencil so far is the Silkygirl precise liner in Soft black.. I love and prefer darker brows which was why I got the dip brow in ebony, yes! I know most woc go for the chocolate but it looks too brownish for me.

'This fast-drying waterproof pomade resists smudging and sliding. The highly-pigmented formula blends easily to create the illusion of full, thick brows, and a little goes a long way.' Anastasia Beverly Hills. It also claims to be ideal for oily skin and humid climates.

It does gives the illusion of full, thicker brows and yes a little goes a long way, highly pigmented and dries fast which means you have to be quick with application.

Application is a little work in my opinion probably because I'm used to pencils, if I'm in a hurry I don't bother with this stuff but when I have enough time- this stuff is really amazing and 'brow changing' I always brush my brow with a spoolie and I apply with Ecotool angled liner brush and then brush again but lightly and that's it. The product it self is creamy, pigmented and easy to use. 

It does lasts all day yes! I have oily skin and brows are oilier I normally set my brow with powder before drawing my brows, dip brow adheres to brow and skin even when I'm all oiled up. To be honest ABH products are highly priced but this stuff is actually worth it in my opinion. You can go for a natural or the instagram-ish brow look with the pomade.

PROS: good for oily skin, lasts all day, highly pigmented
CONS: takes time to apply(in my opinion), pricey

Have you tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade before? What shade and what is/are your thoughts? Don't leave without a comment! Have beautiful day.

Where to buy?  beautybay.com,(Nigeria) beautykink.com,beautyrevng.com

P.S Don't Forget to FOLLOW and SOCIALIZE with me!! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Olufunmi
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | GFC

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments..
Please drop only comments related to the post and kindly refrain from spamming, giveaway links or follow 4 follow requests.. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...